Since Sydney was little we have gone to the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple every spring. Even though most years we've had little ones, it has always been fun and pretty manageable. Marshall usually gets there early from work, finds a good spot on the lawn and we sometimes bring dinner, and always bring treats. We have great memories of this tradition and I look forward to watching the beautiful reenactment of Christ's life, reminding us all why we celebrate Easter. This year, for the first time, we almost didn't make it through, as Dylan made it unusually hard to sit and watch. He decided to visit everyone around us and pull on all the barrier ropes. Just when I was ready to pack him up and take him home, my awesome husband volunteered to take him on a long walk -- he said he got a nice tour of the grounds. I then got to hold Tabitha for the remainder of the show, which is a treat since she is still little enough to do this and she is the best snuggler ever. Thanks, Marshall!
1 week ago

1 comment:
Aw what a sweetheart Marshall!
Post a Comment