Yeah! We finally painted over the horrific aqua in the girls' bathroom. It took me all week to find a day where we had uninterrupted nap time for Dylan, as it was absolutely necessary that he not be involved. I think what truly motivated me was that we could count the project as a goal for both Personal Progress for Syd and Faith in God for Ellie. It was kind of weird to have kids old enough to truly be of help with a project like this. And now I don't cringe every time I walk past that room. Oh, happy day! And it's two days later and Marshall is still commenting that he can't believe we got that done -- pictures hung back up and everything. Good job girls!!
4 comments:
Wow, you inspire me. I have never let my kids help. Sydney looks darling!
Yeah, let's remember that this was a bathroom, where everything is washable -- all you need is a razor blade and an old rag.
Yea! So where's the picture of the finished product?
That, you have to come see for yourself.
Post a Comment