Dylan would not take his eye patch off the entire day of the party. This is the beginning of the day. Notice the clean face:He kept saying, "pirate, pirate". When I tucked him in bed last night, he insisted I put it on him. A few minutes later, we hear
BANG BANG BANG BANG.
He has laid down on the ground and is pounding his feet on the door. I go in to check on him. He's holding his eye patch up to me saying, "pirate, pirate." I put it on him again, and tuck him in. A few minutes later:
BANG BANG BANG BANG
on the door again. "Pirate gone," he says. He can't find it. I tell him we'll put it on in the morning, and tuck him in again. A few minutes later:
BANG BANG BANG BANG
"Found it!!" he cries. "Pirate! Pirate!" So for the last time I put it on and tuck him in. That eye patch might have to mysteriously disappear tomorrow. This is the end of the day, picking peaches with Dad, with no pants and face smeared with paint, candy and peaches:

No comments:
Post a Comment