Check out his brief smile at the end of the clip. I think this could work. . .Twilight
okay, that was perfect. I'm all tingly inside.
Oh I definitely think this is going to work!
OK ... I wasn't sure at first about him as Edward but LOVED the smile ... it helped a lot.I do like her as Bella...Have you seen the other clip on the Twilight website?? It introduces all the characters... I really enjoyed it.
Now I'm excited! Horray!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
okay, that was perfect. I'm all tingly inside.
Oh I definitely think this is going to work!
OK ... I wasn't sure at first about him as Edward but LOVED the smile ... it helped a lot.
I do like her as Bella...
Have you seen the other clip on the Twilight website?? It introduces all the characters... I really enjoyed it.
Now I'm excited! Horray!
Post a Comment