This year Tabitha insisted on having a pirate-themed birthday party. It was great fun. And a HUGE thanks to Crystal for taking all the pictures. She did a great job, and it's such a relief when I don't have to worry about that. Here are some highlights:
SAY ARRGHH!

PARTY GIRL READY FOR ACTION!
After several trips to various stores looking for pirate ideas by
myself, I actually took Tabitha to Michael's when I bought the right styrofoam board to make pirate ships (we sailed them in raingutters - a.k.a Raingutter Regatta). We have the styrofoam in hand and we are cruising the isles on our way out the door (this is the day before, mind you), and Tabitha spots these wooden treasure chests. Of course they were only $1, so we had to get them, along with paint and jewels to glue on them. After taking a deep breath, I realized they would be the hit of the party. And they were. I should have taken her to begin with. She always has better ideas than me. :-)

After several trips to various stores looking for pirate ideas by

3 comments:
That looks like an awesome party. Love the pic of you dashing across the picnic table. Ellie is quite the cool looking pirate and your Tabitha is getting prettier all the time.
So fun! And yes, my first thought was "that's a great picture of Collette jumping across the table." Tabitha is a lucky girl to have such fun parents that go all out like that. Fun times for sure!
Seriously..what a GREAT party! I love the pirate ship hot dogs...super cute!
Post a Comment