SLAM #1:
As Ellie walked in from school the other day and I was finishing up a post, I said, "Go get a snack; I'll be there in just a minute." She immediately yells back, "No, Mom, you sit there and finish that post. You know, Rachel just posted about 10 things."SLAM #2:
On a different day, as I'm saying goodbye to Marie in my entryway I look behind me to see this:"Rachel Hixon would do that!!"
What my daughter doesn't realize, is that Rachel spends her entire day blogging, she practically does nothing else with her time except eat Bon Bons and watch reruns of Jerry Springer. Ahh, I can't even write this with a straight face. The fact is, Rachel is extremely talented and does so much with her time that it makes my head spin. She just happens to be a very good, consistent blogger. She is able to not only recognize the notable stories in her day, she knows how to make them interesting for the rest of us. So, Rachel, this one's for you:

3 comments:
I LOVE this picture. Give Ellie a big fat kiss for me. Blogging rocks and making dinner is overrated, so there!
Love Rachel's comment and love this post. Yes, she has knack for sure!
I am so glad my kids don't know Rachel well enough to quote her! I have been told a time or two that I am "no Kristen Bloomfield". While it is true, it still felt like I was trying to be half that good! Ha ha, kids.
Post a Comment