During the school year it is difficult to leave the house for Monday's family night since we always have school the next day. We generally stick to the format of lesson/activity/treat, along with our other little traditions. So in the summer we try to do different things that we generally don't do during the school year. Sometimes it's as simple as joining friends for swimming. Other times we might go to the movies. One of our favorite activities was going to Organ Stop Pizza. It's funny, though. As parents, we thought these were fun activities, a change from the norm. But by the end of the summer the kids were begging to just do a "normal" family night. I guess simpler really is better.
The boys took these pictures at our last FHE outing for the summer. Can you guess where we went based on their pictures?
1 week ago

4 comments:
my guess would be that it involved bowling due to the picture of the awesome shoes in the top left corner.
Andrea you are like a detective, I had no idea.
Oops, I guess I missed the shoe in that picture. Makes it pretty obvious.
Post a Comment