Saturday, December 27, 2008

Disneyland Unity

I'm going to be extremely self-indulgent for these next few posts. Ever since fall break I have been utilizing every second I had available to completing projects for Christmas. Some got finished, others will have to wait until next year, but now that this year's deadline is up, I have a few moments to catch up.
Every time we went to Disneyland when the kids were little we dressed them in the same colors so that they were easier to keep track of. But that was back in the day when I packed for them. It's been a few years since we were there last and they pack for themselves, so I wasn't sure what they would want to do, especially since they go to great lengths to make sure they never dress alike. You can imagine my delight this year when Sydney led the charge to coordinate her and her sisters. They spent quite some time figuring out what clothes they had so they could all match. I live for days like this. It truly tugged on my heartstrings to hear them planning, knowing that they wanted to work together and that they weren't too old to dress like this:

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That tugs at my heartstrings too. Now I have sister envy for me and for Maddison.