Lining up youngest to oldest to enter the "Christmas" roomSanta hit the nail on the head this year:
Ethan gave his frog Freddie several gifts this year:We gave the girls a picture scavenger hunt for the family gift. I'm pretty sure their screams woke up the neighbors:Playing in the wrapping paper is another tradition. Dylan enjoyed diving in it. His head is still visible in the picture below:
One of these days I'm going to play Wii and see what all the fuss is about. Those are great shots of the girls opening the gift. Love the marble tower that Ethan got.
That little Audrey is getting cuter every day. Did Tiffany find out what she is having?
1 comment:
One of these days I'm going to play Wii and see what all the fuss is about. Those are great shots of the girls opening the gift. Love the marble tower that Ethan got.
That little Audrey is getting cuter every day. Did Tiffany find out what she is having?
Post a Comment