melted and poured over
tastes exactly likeIf you have been lucky enough to stumble upon these gems at Disneyland, you know what heaven tastes like. And now you can make them in your own kitchen. (And, no, you don't have to shape them, just pour the chocolate over the rice krispy treats in the pan and chill.) It's the EXACT same chocolate. (Just be sure to use the 60% bittersweet chocolate baking chips.) I was blessed to have been given a bonus Mickey treat (for FREE - yes FREE at Disneyland!) at the Pacific Wharf Restaurant last time we went. I think the cashier was impressed with my enthusiasm for these scrumptious little beauties. (I only ordered 4 I think.)

6 comments:
Thank you for this. I needed a reason to buy the Ghiradelli chips 'cause I was too afraid to put them in cookies. Those are my favorite Disneyland treat, too...with churros a close second.
Oh, and I forgot to say - once they are chilled and the chocolate hard again, take them out of the fridge to soften up the Rice Krispy Treats. You can just imagine how in love with my husband I am right now!!
thanks for sharing this bit of heaven with me the other day. I didn't share with my kids.
lovin' the new blog look. Such adorable kiddos.
great idea thanks for sharing - I'm going to make some soon.
Yumm, I am already I dark chocolate fan. 60 % Cocoa over rice krispy treats- wow!
I love the new photo of the kids!
Post a Comment