Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Future Fantasy

"When I grow up I want to marry a man with brown hair and brown eyes - just like me. So our kids will have brown hair and brown eyes. And he couldn't have had blond hair when he was little. It always had to be brown. And I want 3 kids - 2 boys and 1 girl."

"Why 3, Tabitha?"

"Because 3 kids fit in a Slugbug. My Slugbug will be light blue, and I will take white paint and paint clouds all over it. And, can you have 8 letters on a license plate?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Then my license plate will say LUVMYKDS. And then I will have my kids put their hands in paint, in primary color paint, and put handprints all around the license plate. So there will be all these cool primary colors in the clouds. Maybe my license plate will be my last name with the vowels taken out and then MOM."

"Cool."

"My girl will be named either Brooklyn or Sariah. One boy will be named Mario."

"What about the other boy?"

"I don't know. Maybe Donald."

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That's adorable, Collette! Hey, we have a mutual friend. I spent the afternoon with Joanna Heiden! She isn't in my ward but we have become friends. Small world, eh?

Kristin said...

Can Tabitha be my mom?

Andrea said...

so great in so many ways. love this girl.