Each spring a local furniture store showcases kids' artwork from our school district. If your child's art is chosen you get invited to a special night to view your art on display. It's always a trick, finding your child's artwork hanging somewhere on the wall or sitting on a coffee table somewhere in this labyrinth of furniture.
One year someone, and I can't remember which child it was, swore that her art was chosen because she never got it back in class. (No, we didn't get a letter and yes, we were new at this.) We drug the family down there only to spend the night searching for art that of course wasn't there.
This year, our sweet Tabitha's clay horse got chosen. We got the official letter and everything. She loves art and is quite good at it. (From Marshall's side of the family, definitely.) Her drawings are beautiful and always very detailed. They each tell their own story. I'm grateful for her talent and wish I had just a smidgen of it. All I can do is scary stick figures.
1 week ago

1 comment:
Nice job Tabitha!
Post a Comment