Academic Night #2, and this time I was on the right SIDE, but had no husband to run camera, so my Ellie is blurry.
This time they played the slideshow of all the kids after the ceremony, but before the recessional, so once the video was over, there was some confusion as they didn't formally end the night with the students exiting. So as everyone, including the kids, just started to leave, a school board member was trying to get the crowd's attention. I start searching for Ellie because it was a madhouse and I didn't want to have to look for her for an hour. But lo and behold, true to form, my Ellie was the ONLY kid still in her seat, trying to follow (and probably figure out) the rules. Bless her heart. And did I mention that these are the best grandparents ever:
1 week ago

1 comment:
Awesome Ellie! Still love those curls!
Post a Comment