Most of you know my Dylan is a climber. No height has gone uncharted in my house. Today it was the pantry, where he climbed to the second-highest shelf and toppled over my entire Costco-size bag of chocolate chips.
I know many of you are thinking the same thing -- what do you care? It's not like they're the Ghirardelli chips or anything. (My ONE beef with Costco that I make sure to mention each and every time I go in there. I'm about ready to do a petition.)But alas, they are the only source of chocolate in the house, so as quick as I could I carefully scraped off the top layer. And, don't worry, I'm sure these chocolate chips will be eaten before any of you have a chance to have cookies made for you. I then swept up about 3-4 cups and threw them away. (That kinda did make me sad.)
So Dylan, in survival of the fittest mode, swoops in to take his place as the relief vacuum, making sure every single one is disposed of. And, with a face like this, how can I possibly be mad?
3 years ago

1 comment:
You are right about the face - pretty much irresistable. Carry on Dylan!
Post a Comment