Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Get the Hook!

Raise your hand if you wanted to take out Paula tonight. I'm thinking they could install a trapdoor below her that Simon could activate when she starts to ramble. We usually fast forward through her comments, but we watched it "semi-live" tonight and the judges comments were shorter so we suffered through. Thinking that David had sung twice that night when ALL the contestants had only sung once -- what was she smoking? I used to think she gets a lot of undeserved bad press and that there's no way she could be under the influence of anything too nutty, but I certainly can't explain tonight.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

The woman has lost her mind. I thought for a minute that maybe my recording got messed up but realized it was just the insane Paula talking.

Collette said...

Yeah, we rewound it too, thinking we had missed something. But, no. Just Paula.

Rachel said...

Your title says it all.

Andrea said...

Glad I was at Little League. And no - I don't do TIVO.

Arizona Arnolds said...

John says the conspiricy theory out there is that they each have a script to read and she blow it! Does anyone else think it is rigged? I am too believing, I wouldn't ever think they would do that!