Saturday, April 12, 2008

Quiltfest

My girls and I did this latest one for our friend Leisann. We actually sewed the top last October and then I finally pulled it out last week so I could have something to work on during General Conference. I love to have something to hand stitch to help me to focus and it was a good excuse to finally finish it. Anyway, the picture doesn't do it justice. I really love these fabrics, and you can't see the small polka-dot fabric in this picture unless you enlarge it. It's almost like giving away one of my children. Well, not exactly. . .I guess it depends on the day. . .and the quilt. :-)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

The quilt is DARLING!! Enlarging the photo is a must. Such cute fabric.
You were right about Rachel's quote. I posted it too. Both are awesome. They represent two totally different parts of our lives. I loved them both! Don't you love how I made it all official with the initial - kinda like C.S. Lewis!! (laugh with me)

Rachel said...

Beautiful. Did she just have a baby girl?

Collette said...

Sometime around last September. (I can't remember exactly.) Her name's Tess. She's darling.