It is a known fact in our family that Ethan loves, loves, loves to help me in the kitchen. I dare say it is his most favorite thing in the world to do. Last Saturday morning, he turned on the TV to
watch Backyardigans, and this is what I found a few minutes later. Yep, Everyday Italian. I asked him if he wanted to change it. "No," he says, "she's making really good food." Later I pleaded, as I needed Dylan to sit on the couch for a moment, and as you can guess, it was not holding his attention. "As soon as this show is over," was his response. Dylan then attempted to take matters into his own hands.
1 week ago

3 comments:
Are you sure this is about the food? I myself can't take my eyes off of her perfection.
Come on - who doesn't love the Food Network!
Too true. And the way she's always just throwing these things together for her husband's football parties and such.
However, this morning when he turned the TV on, it was turned to a juicer infomercial. Now he's begging for that.
Post a Comment