Here's 8 reasons why this is my latest favorite restaurant:
1. It's fast, but not fast food.
2. Pizza and big chopped salad for under $20-perfect for date night
3. Pine nut chicken salad among others
4. Kid-friendly
5. Yummy thin-crust pizzas - the sausage and caramelized onion one tastes like candy
6. Close by - Val Vista and Baseline at Dana Park
7. Best wine selection in town - j.k.
8. It will always remind me of my Ellie. Here's why:
About a month ago, I left my house with my Mom and Tiffany and all the kids after a long day of quilting to meet my Dad at Sauce. As we're loading in the car, of course they all wanted to go with Tiffy. She's way cooler than me and has a cooler car. We like to call it "el coche de lujo." After everyone had piled in, Ellie asked Tiffany if anyone was going with me. When she said, "no," Ellie immediately replied, "I'll go with my mom." Now I know that doesn't make me cool, but it sure made me feel special. Thanks, Ellie.
1 week ago

2 comments:
I LOVE Sauce also...and thank you again for that quilt! I still need to get a picture of it over to you!
Thank goodness for those little "great" moments when our kids shine.
Post a Comment