This is a great motto. I've never seemed to be able to live by it. I would love to, and I get giddy when I do, but I'm just not very good at it. Which is why we were all so excited to make the most of our peaches this year. We have this beautiful peach tree. Last year the birds got them and the year before that, well, I don't really remember what we did, other than eat as many as we could. This year we were determined to make peach jam. And kudos to Marshall for spurring us all on. He picked, peeled and cut all the little peaches. So thanks to him we made 4 batches of these beauties:
Boy, I need some serious help with my photography skills. I'm not too good with this new lens. I think I need lessons. (Just don't tell Marshall I said that.)
3 years ago

1 comment:
Good thing husbands don't read our blogs :) I'm not sure John even knows our blog address. I think you are an amazingly wasteless (is that a word?) person. Good tasting jam made by the whole family is definately a perk!
Post a Comment