They take away dead birds from your back porch:This lovely bird provided a very difficult obstacle in trying to pack for the cabin on Thursday. It started dying on our porch in the morning, and Dylan tried and tried to go out and see it. As we were loading the car in the afternoon, we found it dead right outside of our back door. Like it was sending us a message or something. At one point all the kids were playing in the garage while waiting for me to put ant bait around the house. I walked upstairs, placed the ant poison in my bathroom, and when I got back down I found Dylan had finally made it to the bird. I whisked him to the shower. I just couldn't handle the thought of those bird germs on him in our car for the next 2 hours.
Through all this I didn't even stop to take a picture. When we got back and saw that it had miraculously disappeared, (thanks to aforementioned cat) I was going through pictures from our trip and found several like this. I believe Ellie took them - I was wrong, Sydney took them. Thank goodness she took them from inside. All we need this week is the bird flu virus.
3 years ago

2 comments:
Collette, you Crack me up! I send my kids out to eat dirt and build up thier immunity to the world, and you are totally opposite! I love ya! Heidi.
Ok that is just so gross!
Post a Comment