Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Book Thief

I just finished it. I don't remember ever sobbing so much into a book. Pick it up when you can and read it S-L-O-W-L-Y. Be prepared to laugh. Be prepared to cry. Be prepared to have your heart ripped in two as you get to know some of the most beloved characters in all of literature.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

No way - I just posted about this myself. Such an incredible story!!

Ronda said...

I just started it last night-I am so excited now to finish..I think one can not read to fast through this book-I had to really concentrate and I have only read 20pages. Should be a good book club discussion.

Crystal said...

That good, huh?

&D designs said...

Sounds interesting - I just bought a bunch of books for the summer for all my kids - However, I need a few good ones for me.

Rachel said...

Is this one my kids could read or just for me?