Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

When Marshall and I were dating, he had a friend who used to wear matching t-shirts with his girlfriend. When we teased him about this, he would respond with, "Someday, you'll understand." Well, I don't think we'll ever "understand" that, but we sure are thinking alike these days. I know, I know, they aren't matching, but if you look closely, you'll see that they're both INSIDE OUT! We each got up at different times this morning and put on just some house clothes while getting the kids ready for school. Scary, I know. Next thing you know we'll start to look alike.

Side note: I thought it was strange that his hand is closed in the above picture. Then I saw this:He must have just washed his hands and dried them on his shirt. He knows how much it makes me CRAZY when he touches me with wet hands, so he was sparing me. Isn't he sweet? I know, we're quite the romantics.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Actually I DO think it is rather romantic that he would remember not to touch you with wet hands. Romance comes in many forms. And I love that you would pause to take a picture of your matching shirts. Are you working on keeping up with the Jones' - oh, I mean the Hixons?? : )

Collette said...

That would be quite impossible. Even if I had the quantity I could never match her quality. I just go in spurts. I'll post like 10 and then not post for a week or two.

Rhonda said...

That is just funny!

Crystal said...

Did Ethan take the picture or was it that early you still had bedhead?