This is what I said to Sydney this afternoon when she came home from school today with a huge grin on her face. I happen to think Toy Story is very funny and I love that line when Hamm is congratulating Mr. Potato Head on getting a Mrs. Potato Head. Sydney just said, "That's weird, Mom." The reason for the congratulations? She found out today that she made first chair for her 8th grade orchestra. This means she gets to be concert master at her competition next month. I was so excited for her. Three cheers for Sydney!!!
3 years ago

6 comments:
Congrats to Sydney! Isn't it great to see our children succeed.
I also happen to think Toy Story is funny and laughed out loud when I read the title for this post.
Way to go Sydney =)
Awesome. I'm a huge Toy Story fan as well. I could quote it all day.
Good Job! I love that my kids have talents. Even the ones that suprise me :)
Katie is sitting 2 chair flute and I made her call my mom right there when she told me. (she thought I was wierd too)
Mom said,"Wow that is way better than your mom ever did!" See why she had to call? My mom had to wait a generation to see that talent!
Do you think Toy Story 3 will be just as funny? Cause I love the second one too!
Congratulations - that is so Awesome!
Post a Comment