We made our Fall Break Trek to Disneyland once again. One of the biggest things I love love love about Disneyland is its attention to detail. The entire park was decked out for Halloween, down to every last flower petal. Even the barber shop quartet that performed on Main Street wore orange and white striped vests. Here are a few samples:
These were on top of the main entrance to the park:Inside the park:
Characters in costume:
Dale was dressed as a prisoner. He scurried away before we could get them both in the shot.
The California Adventures sign was so cool this year. It's been a few years since we were here last, so I'm not sure how long they've been doing this, but the A's were transformed into candy corns and the rest of the letters were colored as well. Inside CA were "corn" stalks with candy corns and the palm trees had candy corn "fruit". This isn't the greatest picture, but it was so cool, I wanted to post it:
3 years ago

5 comments:
What days were you there? Next year we'll have to hook up and do Toy Story Mania together or something...!
I see Syd took full advantage of the churros. Last year the park was decked out the same - Halloween fun everywhere! I just got happy goosebumps looking through your pictures. I LOVE this place. Our turn next year!
What a cool time to be there! I love halloween + Disney = WOW
In defense of my daughter, only one of those churros was hers. We ran into the park to pick up one last churro for everyone while Marshall headed to the shuttle line. We took the picture while waiting for the other 3 to be dipped.
WOW!! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!
We need to get back to Disney.... Its been a few years. We have just been waiting for Sophie to get a little easier!!
Post a Comment