Sunday, November 23, 2008

Museumed Out!

By Friday afternoon our brains were pretty much fried and our legs were shot. What better cure for that than a double feature? We started with Twilight, and ended with my favorite new Bond in Quantum of Solace. For those of you who haven't seen the Twilight yet, I won't spoil it by giving my opinion. I will say, however, that nothing bonds a group of strangers faster than screaming for Edward as he appears on screen. I've never seen anything like it. It was quite obvious that everyone in the theater (with the exception of the 3 males) had read the book and was reading between the lines, laughing together at parts that you would only get if you had devoured each and every word of the novel.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love that no matter where we were the reactions were the same - a theatre in Gilbert AZ all the way to Washington DC. It was so fun to get your text!

lilivand said...

Same experience here! So fun.