The second the rain stopped this morning, Ellie started begging to go on a bike ride. She's always itching to go somewhere, so I almost started my "Really? Now?" speech. Until I stepped outside. It was beautiful. The combination of the rain, clouds and breeze actually made it cool outside. We furiously pumped up our bike tires and flew out the door. With Ethan not quite riding a 2-wheeler yet, we only got as far as Rollercoaster Hill, as we like to call it, but it was so worth it.
After begging for the camera,
Dyl got a few pictures from his perspective on the back of my bike:
I heard the storm was pretty nasty! If you get the urge to go for a swim, you are welcome. The gate is open, just close it tight behind you. Also, if there is a palm tree floating in the pool could you please remove it???
You are the blogging queen! I'm so glad you are posting..it's so much easier to sit and read yours than write my own. By the way, you were in a dream I had last night. My sister was moving back to the states and was buying your house. Are you moving? Because if that would get my sister back in this country.... of course, I would never want you to go far:) Congratulations on your nephew. He's beautiful..and making me a little baby hungry!
I love that you took that moment to go. (I am also glad to hear someone else has to pump tires everytime too!) I love your green shirt picture...that is really the Dylan's eye view :)
4 comments:
I heard the storm was pretty nasty! If you get the urge to go for a swim, you are welcome. The gate is open, just close it tight behind you. Also, if there is a palm tree floating in the pool could you please remove it???
You are the blogging queen! I'm so glad you are posting..it's so much easier to sit and read yours than write my own. By the way, you were in a dream I had last night. My sister was moving back to the states and was buying your house. Are you moving? Because if that would get my sister back in this country.... of course, I would never want you to go far:) Congratulations on your nephew. He's beautiful..and making me a little baby hungry!
Yeah for new posts and frequent blogging. I love that last picture by the way.
I love that you took that moment to go. (I am also glad to hear someone else has to pump tires everytime too!) I love your green shirt picture...that is really the Dylan's eye view :)
Post a Comment