Monday, July 20, 2009

Davis Michael Marx

Yeah! Another cousin! Isn't he super cute? Yesterday my niece took a poll with the family to see what time we thought the little guy would be born. My sister was supposed to go to the hospital this morning at 7:30 to be induced with her 4th baby, so most of us put down times from late morning to early afternoon. Ethan guessed 7 PM, and we all kind of chuckled. Well, he got the last laugh, because the hospital was full in the morning. She didn't get admitted until 2:15 and had the baby at 6 PM. And we don't play by The Price Is Right rules - you can go over.

Oh, I love babies born in the summer so we can all visit. How many people can you fit into a hospital room?
For some reason the cheesecake my sister had on her dinner tray looked appetizing to the males in the room, so my brother added it to the goals for the day:

Don't let him fool you. Babies just happen to be his weakness.

Certain people are excited we are beefing up the testosterone levels in the family.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Those are great pictures!!! I think I'm going to need them from you. Thanks again for taking my girls all day.

Courtney said...

Yea! He's a cutie!

Rachel said...

I just see that name Dr. Beck and my heart flutters. I heart him!!! What a sweet little baby as well! Oh the good ol' days. I love the hospital, baby, Dr. thingy. Ho hum!

Andrea said...

what a great name! :D