I came in the kitchen the other day to find Dylan eating grated cheddar cheese that had been put out on the counter. I asked Dylan if he wanted a quesadilla.
"No, I have my burrito," was his reply.
"What burrito?"
"It's in there," he said, pointing to the microwave. This is what I found:And even though he used a plastic plate (a big no-no in my house) he did cover it with the microwave cover. Pretty impressive. Here's a closeup:
He asked me to help fold it, and then he proudly ate his handiwork. Hey, whatever floats your boat.
3 years ago

3 comments:
I want to be a mom like you. One that gives her children the freedom to gain independence and confidence at such an early age.
Mmm..looks yummy. That is one cute boy with a great personality to match.
I am so glad you are bloggedly back!!! You are such a great mom.
Post a Comment