Sunday, August 9, 2009

Definitely NOT "The Good Ice"

This is what fell into my pitcher when I tried to get ice from our ice maker tonight: Gee, I wonder who put that in there? This picture is from a completely different Dylan experience that I never got around to blogging about. He had gotten stuck and was yelling for me. And, don't worry, I sterilized ALL the ice maker parts after both encounters.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so happy that there are going to be years to come of Dylan stories. :)

Rhonda said...

Yesterday Daniel called 911. When I hit redial to see what he did it was like 91191391344657. But the operator called to see if I really had an emergency since she could tell it was a child playing. I have no idea what he knows about 911. I've certainly never taught him. But that is pretty funny about the golf ball in the ice maker.

Andrea said...

I think you and Rhonda should collaborate on a book.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so, so blessed. That is one of the incredibly hard sacrifices of not living near family.

--
Jenifer
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved