I can make breakfast with only one eye open.
I can unload the dishwasher and run appliances at 5:15 a.m. without waking anyone else up.
I have time to curl hair for my darling Tab in the morning with this new schedule:
It truly is HOT here - I think I must not have left my house at all this summer.
My boys stick together when it counts:
And take care of each other when needed:

My brown flip flops are awesome heat conductors.
Saying goodbye to kindergartners is really, really hard.
I'm super-duper glad my high-schooler has a phone!
I LOVE this woman (and this sweet girl)!
This is the coolest after-school treat we have come up with yet. With Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla, of course (and make sure you chill the cantaloupes). I think it'll be a tradition:
I can unload the dishwasher and run appliances at 5:15 a.m. without waking anyone else up.
I have time to curl hair for my darling Tab in the morning with this new schedule:
It truly is HOT here - I think I must not have left my house at all this summer.
My boys stick together when it counts:

And take care of each other when needed:
My brown flip flops are awesome heat conductors.
Saying goodbye to kindergartners is really, really hard.
I'm super-duper glad my high-schooler has a phone!

I LOVE this woman (and this sweet girl)!
This is the coolest after-school treat we have come up with yet. With Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla, of course (and make sure you chill the cantaloupes). I think it'll be a tradition:

5 comments:
You are an awesome woman and an even awesomer mom! Tell Sydney I'm excited for her to have a cell phone! :-)
You are an awesome woman and an even awesomer mom! Tell Sydney I'm excited for her to have a cell phone! :-)
This post just sums up why I love you to pieces. Of course I could add to this but really it covers so many wonderful things. I'm glad we know each other. :)
That looks like a yummy treat. I'll have to try that sometime.
I love those capes they're wearing. And the knee-highs --seriously great!
--
Jenifer
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved
Post a Comment