I still went about my day on Friday. I was not about to waste those Science Center passes and I still had to take Marshall to the airport and switch kids with my mom. The only difference was I hit the chiropractor on the way there and my doctor on the way home. We also went swimming at Marie's that night. I certainly didn't want to sit still and dwell on the whole thing.
The girls were such a big help the whole day. And, man, what a difference it made to have Sydney at the Science Center. Once she got there to help my stress level went down about 10 degrees. She's a rock. Marie picked up my kids from the doctor's office and taken them home, so after my appointment, I stopped by Walmart and bought an air popcorn popper (ours has been broken for a while) and AM PM to get Icees. I don't think I've ever done that before, but I figured we all needed a pick-me-up. When I got home, Tabitha said,
I told her not to worry; it will all work out. And it will. I just hope she feels the same way the next time we go shopping together.

2 comments:
I've got to take Troy to this. . .
and I love those capes they're wearing. And the knee-highs --seriously great!
popcorn and icees are a great pick-me-up. I'm still wiping away the tears. Gosh, I'm so, so grateful.
Post a Comment