After church Ethan announced to everyone that he didn't want anyone in his room for a little bit. Everyone went about their business and so the remark was forgotten, until we were making an ice cream cake for Sydney's birthday.
Ethan: "You know how after church I didn't want anyone in my room?"
Mom: "Yes."
Ethan: "Do you know what that was about?"
Mom: "No."
Ethan: "It was about privacy. And, privacy is so important."
The kid is still in his white shirt & khakis, so he couldn't have been changing his clothes.
Ethan: "Yeah, and since it's Sunday, I decided to do something about the gospel. . .praying."
1 week ago

5 comments:
what a treasure and what a cute kid. Loved his singing skills in the pro.
he's killin' me.
so stinkin' great!
and how come I can't get spaces to show up where I put them??? IT MAKES ME CRAZY!!! Teach me now before I have a FIT!!
awwwhhh - I love it!!!
awesome. what an angel!!
Post a Comment