I love my kids (nieces included). I love their creativity and daily adventures. Even when they are driving me to drink I love that they are their own unique, fun personalities. Today I was talking to Jana in my garage right after Ethan was picked up for preschool, and we both looked at my gas tank on my suburban and saw something oozing out of it:A little afraid and thinking maybe it could explode, we opened the "door" and out fell this:
Dylan has now destroyed every lipstick/gloss that I own. Who knows how long that had been in there. I said goodbye to Jana, walked into the house and out the back door to take out the trash. As I was walking in I saw this:
Thinking back to yesterday when my darling little niece came to the back door, declaring she had "poops" as she held up her fingers full of "it", I just had to smile. These two little angels are leaving their mark on the world, one sweet mess at a time.
3 years ago

3 comments:
Those are funny things. It's good you can laugh about them. I read an awesome post about Ethan loving you and when I came back it was gone. Did Dylan and Audrey wipe it out? LOL
Posting the picture was a nice touch. YIKES!!
She gets that from Tiffany.
Post a Comment