If that's an advent calendar with fabric pockets with an applique on each one, oh my goodness, that's so freakin' cute! A little too quiltish for me, though...
Now the construction begins and I'm so excited to have this become a tradition in my home. Thanks for 'roping' me into it. I love being surrounded by talented friends. It makes me look good.
6 comments:
Envious!
So cute- is this an advent calendar or quilt? How is Sydny liking cooking?
If that's an advent calendar with fabric pockets with an applique on each one, oh my goodness, that's so freakin' cute! A little too quiltish for me, though...
Now the construction begins and I'm so excited to have this become a tradition in my home. Thanks for 'roping' me into it. I love being surrounded by talented friends. It makes me look good.
That is beautiful!
wow, where did you get the pattern? That is so cute.
Deanna
Post a Comment