Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Merrry Christmas!

Yep, you heard me right. I'm just taking a cue from all the retail stores - leaping over Thanksgiving as if the pilgrims never celebrated their pilgrimage to America. Fast forwarding to Christmas, the pinnacle of our holiday season. Getting to the good stuff. Who cares about the turkey, some stuffing and a little cranberry sauce? Okay, I'm getting carried away - I do love Thanksgiving. I was just getting really sick of the Halloween background and I don't have anything great for autumn. Christmas is just prettier. So, we're movin' on. . .

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Robyn would say the pilgrims deserve their day...I personally would have Christmas all year if I could..love the new look!

Now you need Christmas music playing to complete the look!

Rhonda said...

I thought maybe that was your Christmas card for the year...LOL

Andrea said...

LOVE IT!! You are hired. I'll treat you to lunch and we'll re-do my blog.