I have been looking forward to school starting for weeks now. And not just because I get my schedule back. When I realized time was slipping away in the summer for me to take Dylan to see the movie Up, I thought it would be the BEST to go to the movies with him while everyone is at school. Which, BTW, I'm looking forward to doing by myself on occasion once the kids are ALL in school, if you ever want to join me.
So I began keeping watch on the movie schedule to make sure it would still be in the theaters. Luckily it lasted just long enough for us to catch it this week. It was way too fun. We had time to pick up candy at Target on the way.
The WHOLE candy isle in front of him and what does he choose?? RAISINS!! That's the power of marketing. Look who is on the packaging.
I caved on the popcorn. I told myself we weren't going to buy anything - just our drinks - but he was soooo cute when he asked me I couldn't say no. 
He documented our errands afterward. This is the Verizon store. He also got a picture of me at the dentist dropping by a check, but it was a terrible shot of my backside, and yes, I can be quite vain.
I caved on the popcorn. I told myself we weren't going to buy anything - just our drinks - but he was soooo cute when he asked me I couldn't say no.

2 comments:
Cal and I want to join you next time.....without the raisins!!
me too. no raisins either. and I don't have a little one still at home. does that count me out??
Post a Comment